Are you willing to relocate?
* No answer Yes No
What states are you interested in working in? (Check all that apply)
* Any Alabama Alaska American Samoa Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada North Carolina North Dakota New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas U.S. Virgin Islands Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Please indicate your Top 3 States (select only 3)
* Alabama Alaska American Samoa Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada North Carolina North Dakota New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina Tennessee Texas U.S. Virgin Islands Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
How many years of work experience do you have, in total?
* -- No answer -- 12+ 10-12 8-10 6-8 4-6 1-3 0-1
How many years of campaign experience do you have, in total?
* -- No answer -- 12+ 10-12 8-10 6-8 4-6 1-3 0
What departments are you interested in? (check all that apply)
* Advance / Events Analytics Budget/Accounting Coalitions Communications Compliance & Vetting Data Digital Distributed Organizing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Finance Legal Organizing / Field Operations People & Culture / HR / Recruiting Political Research Technology / IT / Security Training Voter Protection
What skills do you have to support the campaign? (check all that apply)
* Accounting & Payroll Budget Management Collaboration & Coordination Communications Compliance & Legal Content & Curricula Creation Data Analysis Database Management Digital Content & Design Digital & Social Media Event Planning & Management Fundraising Human Resources/ Recruiting / Hiring Meeting & Group Facilitation Operations & Logistics Performance Coaching Project Management Relationship Management Research & Evaluation Sales & Marketing Technology / IT / Security Volunteer Recruitment & Management Written Communication
If you don't see a skill listed here, please describe that skill.
What languages do you speak fluently? (check all that apply)
* English Arabic Awadhi Azerbaijani Bengali Bhojpuri Burmese Chinese Mandarin Dutch French German Gujarati Hausa Hindi Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Korean Maithili Malayalam Marathi Oriya Other language Panjabi Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbo-Croatian Sindhi Spanish Sunda Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Yoruba
If you chose "Other language", please describe
What type(s) of campaign work do you have experience in? (check all that apply)
* No campaign experience Building and facilitating trainings for staff and volunteers Data management and reporting Fundraising Logistics and GOTV support Managing across departments and stakeholders People management Press reporter management and earned media events Online content creation & distribution Organizing and supporting volunteers Project and task management Protecting voting rights and combating voter suppression Relationship management with coalition and political stakeholders
When would you be interested and available in beginning work? (check all that apply)
* Anytime Immediately Summer 2023 Fall 2023 Winter 2023 Spring 2024 Summer 2024 Fall 2024
Do you have interest in working on the 2024 DNC Convention?
* -- No answer -- Yes No
What motivates you to join the team helping elect Democrats up and down the ballot in 2024?
By answering this question, I opt-in to receiving emails about future job openings from the Biden Harris campaign and the DNC.
* -- No answer -- Yes No
The campaign requires all employees to be "up to date" on COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the CDC as a condition of employment, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. If you seek a reasonable accommodation in relation to the campaign's COVID-19 policy, you should speak to the HR Department prior to reporting to an office location.
The campaign is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The campaign is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The campaign is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The campaign will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
All information provided to the campaign must be accurate and truthful. In the event that any information on your resume or related materials are found to be untruthful, the campaign reserves the right to disregard applications or take immediate disciplinary action, up to and including termination, and also reserves the right to take legal action for related damages.
Accessibility Note: We invite all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you require any accommodation in the application process, you may request a reasonable accommodation. * -- No answer -- I understand that these are requirements of submitting the job application.
U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION (Completion is voluntary and will not subject you to adverse treatment)
Our organization values diversity. To ensure that we comply with reporting requirements and to learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool, we invite you to voluntarily provide demographic information in a confidential survey at the end of this application. Providing this information is optional. It will not be accessible or used in the hiring process, and has no effect on your opportunity for employment.
Gender: * -- No answer -- Male Female Decline to self-identify
* -- No answer -- American Indian (Not Hispanic or Latino) Asian (Not Hispanic or Latino) Black or African American (Not Hispanic or Latino) Hispanic or Latino Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (Not Hispanic or Latino) Two or More Races (Not Hispanic or Latino) White (Not Hispanic or Latino) Decline to self-identify
* -- No answer -- I am a Veteran I am not a Veteran Decline to self-identify
We invite you to complete this optional survey to help us evaluate our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. Submission of the information on this form is strictly voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment or affect your job application. Information obtained will be kept separate from your name or job application. This information will be kept secure and confidential and will be used solely to evaluate our diversity and inclusion efforts.
What is your age? -- No answer -- 17 or younger 18-20 21-29 30-39 40-49 50-59 60-69 70 or older Do not wish to disclose
What gender do you identify as?
-- No answer -- Female Male Non-binary/third gender Prefer to self-describe Do not wish to disclose
Do you identify as a member of the LGBTQ+ community?
-- No answer -- Yes No Do not wish to disclose
Do you identify as a member of the disability community?
-- No answer -- Yes No Do not wish to disclose
If you choose “Prefer to self-describe,” please describe: